Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Aint no Fairytale

My life screwed up!!
Plans were abolished, future's gonna be different..

Why cant we have everything we want?
Why cant the world just let me have my entire wishes?
Why didnt God listen to my prayers?
Am I sceptical person?

dear God,,I just want my life back
I over with crying, tears has gone..
I cannot tear out a single page of our life, and suddenly it feels like I wanna throw the whole book into the fire!

B.A.D
three characters that adorn my life for now..
Am I such a drama queen?
Am I exaggerating?
Am I overrate my pain?

And I tink I need to understand...

That I'm not a princess
This ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood,
This is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now its too late for you and your White Horse,
To come around.

0 comments:

there's something 'bout me © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!