Sunday, September 06, 2009

stick to the plan

Name : Karina
Being 22, single, and available!
Someone said I was very naïve, kept a relationship with someone who didn’t deserve me or didn’t appropriate for me…
Now, finally, I split with my different-faith boyfriend. This wasn’t how it’s supposed to be… It wasn’t my plan at all.. I thought someday, something happen and change this situation.
I’m a much managed person. Planning my future is part of my job desc. And I hate it, when the truth is beyond of what I’ve planned. And I really hate it when everybody was right.
I was young, got lost in this life.
I was naïve, hoping something hard to be easy
I was clever less, thinking someday all I’ve planned coming true
I was too ambitious, letting all my imaginations became my guide book
I’m not sorry for this. People learn by making mistakes. I just hope this could be a “warning” for me not to do same thing anymore…
Just stick to the last plan: Being married at 24-25 years old to not more than 4 years older, single, smart, and a husband material man. Hihi
It has to be true. Not another imagination. Not only plan. Lets play this!
Amin…

0 comments:

there's something 'bout me © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!